Quarter TWO: December 13
Seniors need 15 points.
Accelerated Reader Guidelines
- Choose wisely. Be reasonable!
- Each book must be worth at least four points.
- Make time to read. Set aside a little each day.
- Don't procrastinate.
- Finish the book!
- Take the test right away.
- You may not take a test on a book that has been adapted into a movie, TV program, or other audio-visual form.
- If you are caught cheating, you will receive a zero. No extra time will be given to make up the loss.
- Students who have read over the summer will need to take tests for their summer reading within the first three weeks of the school year (may be subject to computer availability Fall 2016).
- Books that we read as a class may NOT be used for AR.